A young man identified only as Adama last Saturday shot and killed his father and wounded a brother, Adama Nachema at Kyinya, a farming community in the Kintampo North Municipality of the Brong Ahafo Region.
An elder son of the deceased, one Gafaru told journalists that his younger brother, the suspect is noted for a deviant behaviour and had persistently been threatening members of the family until his latest action.
He confirmed that there was an exchange of words between Adama and Nechema while his father tried to calm them because of a misunderstanding over a bowl of soup.
Gafaru explained that the soup was prepared by Nachema, his brother who survived the gunshot and still responding to treatment at the Kintampo Hospital.
According to him, Adama came home that evening in an anticipation of feasting with the soup only to realise that Nachema had finished it.
That, according to Gafaru provoked Adama who ranted and knocked down any available thing.
Gafaru said Adama finally picked a gun and shot the father and the brother sporadically which resulted in the death of the father while the brother received several bullet wounds on his buttocks.
The Kintampo police have confirmed the arrest of the suspect and said investigations are underway.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- NAM 12019.08.19VIDEO: Release My Bank Account For Me To Pay My Debtors – Nam 1 Pleads With GOVT
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.08.12More Money To Revive GN Savings Soon – Nduom
- TOP STORIES2019.08.10VIDEO: How Money Is Stolen From Your Mobile Money Account – Hacker Reveals
- TOP STORIES2019.08.09VIDEO: National Security Storms Kumasi-Picks 4 Indians-2 Ghanians – 2Cars – Mobile Phone – Bulk Cash