Public Relations Officer for Charterhouse, George Quaye has stated fans of Ghanaian dancehall artists Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy who voted for them during the just ended Vodafone Ghana Music Awards will not receive their monies back.
Speaking in an exclusive interview with Kwasi Aboagye, George Quaye revealed the winners were not determined solely by the votes and so it was out of place for voters to request for their monies.
“Let’s not forget the winners were not solely determined by the votes of the fans. What about the board and academy who left their various assignments to vote on who wins. What about the artists who didn’t win.Did their fans come out asking for their monies?, he quizzed.
For latest news in Ghana, visit Confirm Radio
news headlines page Ghana News Page
On Thursday May 23, 2019, Charterhouse, organizers of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards in a press conference announced Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy have been stripped off awards won this year and are to return their plaques with immediate effect.
The organization has also banned both artists indefinitely.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors