YEA Plans Cassava Plantation And Factory In The Eastern Region – YEA’s Board has said.
The Board Chairman of the Youth Employment Agency, Honourable Sammy Awuku has hinted that the Youth Employment Agency as part of its Regional and District Flagship programs intends to cultivate a cassava plantation. He also added that the Agency is considering plans to build a Processing Factory in the Eastern Region.
He said this when he led a delegation headed by the CEO of the Agency, Lawyer Justin Kodua Frimpong together with some Board, Management members and Ambassadors to pay a courtesy call on the Okyehene, His Royal Majesty Osagyefo Amoatia Ofori Panin.
The visit was to introduce the Agency’s new initiatives (Job Centre, Artisan Directory and the Regional and District Flagship programs) to him.
CEO Lawyer Justin Kodua Frimpong detailed out the benefits these new initiatives will be made to the Ghanaian populace, especially the youth. He reiterated the government’s commitment to creating sustainable jobs for the Youth in a bid to ending the seeming recycling of youth unemployment in the country.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING…
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
The Board Chairman and CEO called on the King to support YEA in the region and implored him to use his influence and networks to mobilize investor support for the Agency.
Build Ghana through Agric, Education and Infrastructure
In his address, His Royal Majesty Osagyefo Amoatia Ofori Panin commended the Agency for its commitment to their mandate of job creation and urged them to lead the path of Ghana’s development as envisioned by the president.
The King called on the government to employ innovative ways to shift the focus of the Youth from small scale mining to Agriculture. He emphasised that it is only through Agriculture, Education and Infrastructure that Ghana can become great after 62years of independence.
The Agency is poised to empower and improve the livelihoods of young people as mandated by the Act.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors