Wendy Shay Loses YEA Ambassadorial Role?…
The VGMA 2019 New Artiste of the Year winner, Wendy Shay has been stripped off her Youth Employment Agency (YEA), ambassadorial role, according to reports.
The Rufftown record signee made several headlines last week after she and other ambassadors of the agency paid a courtesy call on Former President John Agyekum Kufuor, to solicit his support for a project.
A photo of the singer and ex-president Kufuor went viral on social media attracting wild criticisms from a section of the public in view of the gaze of Mr Kufuor who was seated close.
A recent release from the YEA announcing who was their ambassadors had Wendy Shay’s name was left out.
Part of the statement reads “Below are a list of Ambassadors currently engaged by the Agency:
1. Kwabena Anokye Adisi, Journalist/ CEO, EIB Group / Start-Up consultant
2. Bryan Amoateng, Pastor, Author, Life Coach, Entrepreneur, Founder, International Youth Empowerment Summit (IYES), President, Bryan Jones Outreach,
3. Jackie Appiah, Award-winning actress, Entrepreneur
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING NOW…
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
- PDS Scandal: My 0wn Party Members Want To Cut My Head – Kennedy Agyapong
4. Bibi Bright, Actress, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian
5. Emelia Brobbey, Actress, Trained Teacher and Journalist
6. Rebecca Donkor, CEO MakeUp Ghana, Start-Up Consultant, Founder/CEO Healthcare Management
Also, we have prominent people in society ranging from top-ranking public officials, Members of Parliament, Business Executives, Chiefs, Religious leaders etc who have endorsed our initiatives and have indicated their readiness and availability to act as advisors to the projects the Agency embark on.
Notable among these prominent individuals are:
1. Dr Kwabena Donkor, Former Minister for Power and MP for Pru East Constituency.
2. Catherine Abelema Afeku, Minister and Member of Parliament and an astute Marketer.
3. Nana Osei Bonsu, President of Private Enterprises Federation (PEF Ghana).
4. Mr Seth Twum Akwaboah, President of the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI).
These dignified individuals, as well as a host of others including CEOs in the Banking and Telecommunication Sector, are all ready and available to lend their support to the Agency when called upon.
It is unclear if the singer lost her ambassadorial role due to her conduct at former President Kuffour’s residence.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors