Elizabeth Torgbor, aka, Mama Gee who was arrested and had her shop shut down by the FDA for selling unauthorized aphrodisiacs and herbs that made men go ‘gaga’ in bed finally breaks silence over her arrest by the FDA that went viral.
Popular aphrodisiac peddler, Mama Gee, who was arrested last week for selling unlicenced products and making ‘unsubstantiated’ claims about her products, has spoken for the first time after her release.
The apparent unfazed woman on Wednesday made a public statement to counter the claims that she was engaged in illegitimate business by producing sexual enhancing products, which some customers say, have saved their relationships.
“I’m not a criminal, I haven’t done anything,” Mama Gee said in a Facebook video, adding “I’m doing a legitimate job by selling traditional medicine and some herbs”.
The woman who has within the last year built a massive consumer base, was arrested on July 10 by a team of police officers and officials from the Food and Drugs Authority at her shop in Madina where young ladies queue daily to get help for their sexual problems.
Her arrest followed an interview she granted a television station in which she was seen and heard touting the efficacy of her aphrodisiacs. A part of the interview that went viral showed some young ladies including popular celebrities in long winding queues waiting for their turn to see Mama Gee. Some of them went as far as endorsing the products.
The case is currently under investigation and has been granted bail.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING NOW
- VIDEO: Release My Bank Account For Me To Pay My Debtors – Nam 1 Pleads With GOVT
- More Money To Revive GN Savings Soon – Nduom
But even before the investigation is concluded, she has announced her comeback as she took to social media to defend the legitimacy of her business and to advise her customers to keep calm.
Watch what she said
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- NAM 12019.08.19VIDEO: Release My Bank Account For Me To Pay My Debtors – Nam 1 Pleads With GOVT
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.08.12More Money To Revive GN Savings Soon – Nduom
- TOP STORIES2019.08.10VIDEO: How Money Is Stolen From Your Mobile Money Account – Hacker Reveals
- TOP STORIES2019.08.09VIDEO: National Security Storms Kumasi-Picks 4 Indians-2 Ghanians – 2Cars – Mobile Phone – Bulk Cash