Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale has opened up after Sarkodie released a freestyle video believed to be a ‘diss’ targeted at the dancehall act.
In the video titled ‘My Advice’, the rapper took shots at his colleague labelling him an insecure attention seeker.
Sarkodie also called out the singer for wearing cheap jewellery and fooling too much.
In an interview with JoyNews’ Becky after his performance at ‘The Reign’ album launch, Shatta Wale said Sarkodie’s career will not survive in the coming years.
“I didn’t want to talk about this but Sarkodie has done something….any artiste that tries Shatta Wale is going to go down,” he said.
Shatta Wale vowed and prayed that the careers of the likes of Sarkodie who undermine his work will die and never resurrect.
“Anybody that comes close to my work will go down. When I mean down, I mean down the drain. In Jesus’ name I pray,” he declared.
The artiste, who launched his album on Saturday 13th October 2018, warned artistes from daring to attack him…
Shatta Wale also boasted of his ability to single-handedly host huge and successful concerts.
According to him, he can organise a concert with his son, Majesty, and daughter, Cherissa but will still command the numbers.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out