In a passionate statement and pleads during his met the press, Nam 1 pleaded with the government to ‘un-freeze’ his bank account to enable him to pay his debtors.
The embattled CEO of MenzGold Nana Appiah Mensah alias Nam 1 has met with the press to break his silence over the delay in refunding monies to investors of his company.
In an indirect statement, Nam 1 mean to tell all his debtors that he cannot pay them unless the government releases his frozen accounts.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- Shatta Bandle2019.09.05FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man