Prophet Badu Kobi’s wife has hinted that his husband is not an ordinary human being and so curse may hit all those insulting him.
One dares not step on the toes of Ghanaians as the advent of social media has made it possible for anyone to hide behind the computer with 2kilobyte data to rain uncouth words on people of noble repute.
Perhaps the major reason why some discerning people have been calling for social media regulation. Whatever the case, Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi has been a victim of social media bullying for the past days…and Confirm Radio has followed the viral trending news closely.
You’ll remember how the man of God revealed that Ashanti women aren’t marriage material because of their attitude. Consequently, he has been chastised accordingly by the natives especially those on social media.
It’s in light of the chastisement that Mama Gloria Kobi, wife of Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi, in an interview with Kofi TV has advised those bashing her husband to desist from that else doom awaits them.
This is because, to the best knowledge of Mama Gloria, her husband isn’t an ordinary being but embodied in the spirit of God. Remember the popular phrase in the Bible, “touch not my anointed.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- Abronye DC Tells NDC To “Shut Up” Over AFCON Budget
- JM2020; What’s New Is He Bringing?- Buaben Asamoa Probs
- Ofosu-Ampofo Trial: Verdict Set For July 30
- Ayariga Granted GHC 100k Bail, Passport Seized
- NDC National Chairman, Ofosu-Ampofo’s Arrest Was Arranged – Amaliba
Mama Gloria shockingly added that she is not really surprised about some things her husband says in the public domain because she is used to it. Besides, she revealed that they’ve been through a lot of challenges in their relationship.
Watch the interview below:
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out