An Anchored Man’s Last Minutes Before He Was Beaten To Death.
A 43-year old man has been bludgeoned to death by a mob at Kade in the Eastern region in a dispute over property.
The man, MacJames Appiah Mensah popularly called ‘Obolo’ died at the Kade hospital Tuesday moments after he was taken there blood-soaked and his head mashed.
His brother, MacWesley Appiah Mensah confirmed the tragic incident.
He explained his brother’s death was linked to a 12-year dispute between his family and a local businessman over a property.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING NOW…
- UPDATE: Man 23 Remanded By Court For Insulting Chief Of Kobriso
- Watch Video: Angry Woman Demands Payment For Sex From Man In Public
- WATCH VIDEO: Bird Fell In Hospital, Turns Into Woman
- The 8TH Edition Of Momus NewsPaper Is Out
- Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
A video shows the 43-year old man stripped down to his shorts, beaten and bruised. He was also bound in chains and secured to iron rods.
The deceased was padlocked and despite his pleas for mercy, crashed with stones. His brother said a wooden handle of a pick-axe was used to beat him up until it broke.