A piece of astonishing information reaching Confirm Radio indicates that Chris Attoh’s wife, Bettie Jennifer was shot dead on reasons that seemed to have been erred by herself.
Bettie Jennifer, the wife of Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh was fatally shot yesterday, Friday 10th May 2019 while she was leaving the office in the 6300 block of Ivy Lane and was walking to her car when a man armed with a handgun approached her.
When she tried to run away, the man followed her and fired at her multiple times, with at least one shot hitting her in the head. The suspect has only been identified as “a black male with a thick build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and pants” by the Police remains ar large.
In a new development, we have gathered that prior to Bettie’s marriage to Chris, she was married to a drug baron and apparently, they never divorced but Bettie never told Chris the truth.
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- Video: I Pay Male Prostitutes To L***k My Pu***sy – Afia Schwarzenegger
The guy, according to the source, was in jail and when he got to know his wife has married a famous Ghanaian actor, he started threatening both of them.
This prompted Chris Attoh to delete all photos of his wife a few days to the unfortunate murder. See below for the full details;
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out