Wendy Shay Not Sacked As An Ambassador – Youth Employment Agency – despite the absence of her name from recent ambassadors list.
The management of the Youth Employment Agency (YEA) Ghana, has denied reports that Rufftown Records signee, Wendy Shay has been stripped off her ambassadorial role.
WHAT OTHER ARE READING NOW…
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
On Monday, July 8th, 2019, there were reports that the “Uber Driver” hitmaker had been sacked after a photo she posted from a YEA meeting with former President John Agyekum Kuffour went viral.
However, responding to the claims on the YEA official Facebook page, the management of YEA said:
“Wendy Shay has not been sacked as an ambassador of YEA.”
See Facebook post Below:
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors