Wendy Shay Not Sacked As An Ambassador – Youth Employment Agency – despite the absence of her name from recent ambassadors list.
The management of the Youth Employment Agency (YEA) Ghana, has denied reports that Rufftown Records signee, Wendy Shay has been stripped off her ambassadorial role.
WHAT OTHER ARE READING NOW…
- VIDEO: Release My Bank Account For Me To Pay My Debtors – Nam 1 Pleads With GOVT
- More Money To Revive GN Savings Soon – Nduom
- VIDEO: How Money Is Stolen From Your Mobile Money Account – Hacker Reveals
- VIDEO: National Security Storms Kumasi-Picks 4 Indians-2 Ghanians – 2Cars – Mobile Phone – Bulk Cash
- VIDEO: HORROR As Man Commits The Unthinkable Suicide
On Monday, July 8th, 2019, there were reports that the “Uber Driver” hitmaker had been sacked after a photo she posted from a YEA meeting with former President John Agyekum Kuffour went viral.
However, responding to the claims on the YEA official Facebook page, the management of YEA said:
“Wendy Shay has not been sacked as an ambassador of YEA.”
See Facebook post Below:
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors