The ruling New Patriotic Party(NPP) in the Suhum Municipality has suspended communication team member.
The NPP in the Suhum Constituency has suspended Alexander Odei, a member of the party’s Communication team in the Constituency for insulting the Member of Parliament for the Ayensuano Constituency, Samuel Ayeh Paye.
READ MORE NEWS ARTICLES ON OUR HOME PAGE
In a letter in the to Mr. Odei which was intercepted by the part stated that the suspension is with immediate effect and will remain in force till further notice.
The letter which was signed by the Constituency Communication Director, Augustine Odei stated that the suspension is based on your outburst, pronouncement and direct involvement in insulting and ridiculing the MP for Ayensuano Constituency” adding that the action put out by the Communication team member is “against the duties of a member of our party and standing orders of the communication team.
- Abronye DC Tells NDC To “Shut Up” Over AFCON Budget
- JM2020; What’s New Is He Bringing?- Buaben Asamoa Probs
- Ofosu-Ampofo Trial: Verdict Set For July 30
- Ayariga Granted GHC 100k Bail, Passport Seized
- NDC National Chairman, Ofosu-Ampofo’s Arrest Was Arranged – Amaliba
With your stature, you are expected to be moderate in your choice of words in meddling with issues that involve honorable members of our party, especially when you have been warned verbally to be circumspect on such discussions. The letter said.
The Communication Director added that the behavior of the member has brought the name of the party he seeks to communicate for into disrepute hence the suspension.
Mr. Alexander Odei has since been referred to the executive committee of the party for further actions against him.
By Kofi Michel
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.06.23Agomanya: Photos: Woman Found Dead
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.06.15PHOTO: Suspected Thief Lynched At Agomanya
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.05.22Murdered Teacher : Hon. Atta Akyea Visits Bereaved Family, Donates ₵2,000
- LOCAL NEWS2019.05.22Mass Power Disconnection: Krobos Clash With Police, PDS Staff.