The mother of Dancehall artiste Shatte Wale, Madam Elsie Evelyn Avemegah, has stated that her son’s behaviour sometimes breaks her heart.
“I am heartbroken anytime I hear Shatta Wale insult or fight another person. It gets to me so much that I sometimes feel like going to his house to beat the hell out of him,” she told Akwasi Aboagye on Peace FM‘s Entertainment Review show. The mother of Dancehall artiste Shatte Wale, Madam Elsie Evelyn Avemegah, has stated that her son’s behaviour sometimes breaks her heart.
According to Madam Avemegah, she is a Christian and does not encourage her son having arguments almost every time.
When asked how she felt seeing her son displaying money on social media, she said she had told him to stop doing that.
“I always tell him to put a stop to that but it is not always he listens to me. For now, all I can do is to pray for him for and hope that he changes,” she said.
Asked one thing Shatta did that really got to her, Madam Avemegah said it was when her son refused to talk to her for months.
Ghana News Headlines
For latest news in Ghana, visit Confirm Radio
news headlines page Ghana News Page
“I don’t know what I did to Shatta Wale but he didn’t want to see my face no matter how hard I tried. Sometimes he would see me and pass as if I don’t even t matter to him,” she disclosed.
In spite of his behaviour, Madam Avemegah said no one could block her son’s shine because he was born a star.
READ MORE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
- I Stopped Samini, Stonebwoy From Performing At Shatta Wale’s Concert – Bulldog
- Shatta Wale Confirms Split With Zylofon Music???
- PHOTOS: Shatta Wale Shatters 2019 3Music Awards, Bags 8 Awards
- Stonebwoy Pulls Gun As Fans Clash On Stage
- Charterhouse To Announce Sanctions Against Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale
“The doctor, after delivery told me my son will be a star so I knew right from the start Shatta would be a star and that explains why I was pregnant with him for 13 months,” she said.
Madam Avemegah also said her favourite song from Shatta Wale is My Level.
By Dela AHADJIE
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out