The founder and leader of Glorious Wave Church International, Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi, has stated the spate of road crashes in the country has nothing to do with physical factors.
The vociferous man of God said the recent road carnages are caused by spiritual factors triggered by some politicians in the country, stressing that they [the politicians] keep working in the spiritual realm to cause more blood shed through road accidents.
Speaking to Mugabe Maase, host of Inside Politics on Radio XYZ 93.1, Wednesday afternoon, Prophet Basu Kobi also noted that the said politicians want to hold on to power at all cost hence they cause the road crashes to find blood for their sacrifices.
“The accidents are happening for a reason. It’s for 2020 [elections]. Some politicians are behind the accidents. They have started earlier,” he averred, adding that it has been revealed to him in the spiritual world.
Although he did not mention any name, he said he was convinced such persons will never go unpunished.
“… God will punish them. May God channel it to their kids and family members,” he said with passion and cautioned Ghanaians to be prayerful to avert the “evil plot of the politicians.”
Prophet Kobi’s revelation comes after 3 separate highway accidents claimed about 90 lives last weekend.
Last Friday, a gory head-on collision at Amoma Nkwanta near Jema in the Kintampo South District of the Bono East Region killed over 60 passengers and injured dozens.
The burnt persons were on board the two buses that collided head-on in the early hours of Friday March 22, 2019.
Reports have it that a VVIP Kia bus with registration number GT 3915- 17 was heading southward from Garu in the Upper East Region when it collided with a Grandbird bus with registration number GT 5694-18 which was heading to Bolgantaga in the Upper East Region from Accra.
It is unclear what might have caused the collision but it is speculated that one of the drivers might have been dozing off and ran into the lane of the other from the opposite direction.
Eyewitnesses say they believe all passengers onboard the Kumasi bound bus burnt beyond recognition when the vehicle went up in flames after the crash.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors