Ghanaian actress Moesha Boduong has asked women to dispel the notion that sleeping with different men would make them successful.
She made this statement in a post on her Snapchat.
“Sleeping with different men will never make you successful or rich. No man will spend on a hoe. Men love women who are exlusive. Don’t believe everything your read on social media and don’t believe in rumours and gossips,” she posted.
Moesha had confessed on different media platforms that she dated people’s husbands for her survival.
According to Moesha, while growing up, she did not have parental support so she needed to date men who could take care of her, together with her siblings.
Last year, she told CNN’s Christiane Amanpuor during a discussion on how “being a mistress is a financial decision,” that like many Ghanaian women, she dates a married man for her livelihood.
She explained that the reason these women dated men with wives because of the high cost of living in Ghana.
“In Ghana, our economy is such a way that you need someone to take care of you. You can’t make enough money as a woman here. Because even when you want to get an apartment, in Ghana they take two years’ advance and I just started working where will get money to pay?” she said.
The host asked: “are you basically telling me that you are having sex with this guy to pay your rent?”
“Because he can afford to take care of you. He takes care of me, my financials, my apartment, my car, my rent, everything,” Moesha said.
Recently, she said in an interview on ‘MacBrown’s Kitchen’ on UTV that she had ditched the married man she dated when she granted the CNN interview, for another man who is single.
Moesha was attacked for making those comments with many Ghanaians accusing her of sleeping around for money.
It is not clear what the motive behind the Snapchat post means but it is likely the actress and model may be having a polar opposite orientation now to what she espoused on CNN last year.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors