The second coming of Shatta Wale as an artist was only successful due to the number of controversies he sparked at the time.
Wale attacked anyone he perceived had pissed him off, most especially Charterhouse and their CEO, Theresa Ayoade, after he failed to receive any award at the VGMAs.
Since then things got worse between the two till Wale was banned from the awards.
This long running feud has seriously limited the number of VGMA awards Wale would have won otherwise, but it seems things are taking a turn for the better now.
Wale has reconciled with the event organizers, having been spotted in a photo with CEO Theresa Ayoade.
Wale himself posted the photo on social media, adding the caption: “Big things about to happen 🔥🔥Thank you madam. Theresa C.E.O of Charter House Ghana !! VGMA 20years celebration and I am happy to be part of it … 🙏🏽🙏🏽 @charterhousegh.”
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors