The self-acclaimed dancehall king Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known as Shatta Wale seems to have confirmed a possible break up with the record label, Zylofon Music.
The musician posted on his Instagram page asking show promoters to contact “Shatta Movement” his own imprint, for shows this year.
This follows the ongoing fraud brouhaha involving CEO of Menzgold Nana Appiah Mensah who also owns Zylofon Music, with rumors that the label will no longer be functioning.
Musicians signed to the label including Stonebwoy and Joyce Blessing also seem to have broken ties with the label.
On Tuesday, the Economic and Organised Crimes Office secured a court order to go after all properties belonging to Mr. Mensah popularly known as NAM 1.
EOCO warned that any person or employee in possession of any property belonging to the troubled CEO must report at its head office in Accra or constitute contempt of court.
It can be recalled that in December last year, Stonebwoy held his BHIM Concert and Zylofon Music was not mentioned, same as Joyce Blessings upcoming concert.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out