From missionary to doggy style and everything in between, there are countless positions couples use to get down and dirty. A recent article from AskMen suggests that a man’s preferred sex position may indicate something about his deeper personality, and some guys may not like the results.
FIND BY-MINUTE UPDATING GHANA NEWS ON OUR HOME PAGE
Let’s start with the missionary position, which many people believe to be the most common and easy form of sex. This position involves the woman lying on her back with the man in between her legs. What does this arrangement mean? It suggests that you are safe, but maybe a little boring. According to the news source, guys who opt for this vanilla position may be less likely to take risks.
READ MORE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES…
- WATCH LEAK VIDEO: Virulent $30,000 Oath Nigerian International Prostitution Deal
- VIDEO: SHOCKING As Hen Fakes Death To Avoid Mating From Cock
- The Silent Mysteries Of Waist Beads
- THE CHIPPEN-FAILS Male strippers are more likely to be flops in the bedroom and be impotent, say scientists
However, safety in the bedroom isn’t always a bad idea. Men who use condoms as a form of STD prevention show that they care for their partner’s and their own sexual health. Safer sex doesn’t have to be boring either – there are a number of fun condoms out there to make a session between the sheets a bit more interesting.
Doggy style may be a little bit more adventurous, but it does have its drawbacks, according to the news outlet. Guys who enjoy this form of sex may be prone to degrading women, which suggests that they themselves have a bit of a confidence issue.
Guys who like the girl on top, a position known as the cowgirl, are likely to have been spoiled in childhood, and expect everything to “come” to them easily. However, Men’s Health finds a benefit to this position, as it allows men to caress the woman’s clitoris to bring her extra pleasure.
By Dela AHADJIE
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors