FDA has arrested Mama Gee over the sale of unauthorized ‘pussy sweetener’ products.
The Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) has arrested Elizabeth Torgbor, popularly known as Mama Gee over the sale of products said to be good for sexual enhancement without approval from the FDA.
“This follows the attention of the FDA drawn to social media videos by Mama Gee claiming she has sexual enhancers and other products which has not been registered by the Authority, the FDA said in a statement.
“The FDA wishes to advise the general public not to patronize such products from Mama Gee since it has not been approved by the Authority and the claims cannot be substantiated,” the statement signed and issued by the Chief Executive of the FDA, Mrs Delese A. A. Darko on Wednesday, July 10 said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING…
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- Video: I Pay Male Prostitutes To L***k My Pu***sy – Afia Schwarzenegger
- UPDATE: Wendy Shay Not Sacked As An Ambassador – Youth Employment Agency
- Wendy Shay Loses YEA Ambassadorial Role?
- Blakk Rasta: Listen To His New Track That’s Making People Shed Tears
Mama Gee was arrested with the assistance of police officers from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors