FDA has arrested Mama Gee over the sale of unauthorized ‘pussy sweetener’ products.
The Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) has arrested Elizabeth Torgbor, popularly known as Mama Gee over the sale of products said to be good for sexual enhancement without approval from the FDA.
“This follows the attention of the FDA drawn to social media videos by Mama Gee claiming she has sexual enhancers and other products which has not been registered by the Authority, the FDA said in a statement.
“The FDA wishes to advise the general public not to patronize such products from Mama Gee since it has not been approved by the Authority and the claims cannot be substantiated,” the statement signed and issued by the Chief Executive of the FDA, Mrs Delese A. A. Darko on Wednesday, July 10 said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING…
- UPDATE: Wendy Shay Not Sacked As An Ambassador – Youth Employment Agency
- Wendy Shay Loses YEA Ambassadorial Role?
- Blakk Rasta: Listen To His New Track That’s Making People Shed Tears
- CHRIS ATTOH: 1 PHOTO POPS UP: See Alleged Killer Of Chris Attoh’s Wife
- ‘Highlife King’ Kuami Eugene Is FAKE – Inside Story Pops Up
Mama Gee was arrested with the assistance of police officers from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).