The chairman general, as he is popularly known, Kwame Sefa Kayi, host of PeaceFM 104.3 morning show, KOKROKOO, has made many of his disappointing points clear with regard to the feud between Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale that ‘tainted’ the 20th edition of the VGMA 2019 Award where he was MC on stage.
In his recent interview, he listed 2 things saying if he has the power, that is the kind of actions he will take against Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale.
READ MORE RELATED NEWS ARTICLE…
- Blakk Rasta: Listen To His New Track That’s Making People Shed Tears
- CHRIS ATTOH: 1 PHOTO POPS UP: See Alleged Killer Of Chris Attoh’s Wife
- ‘Highlife King’ Kuami Eugene Is FAKE – Inside Story Pops Up
- Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Unite After VGMA Brawl
- Photos: Chris Attoh’s Slain Wife Had Twins
In other words, Kwame Sefa Kayi, the chairman general is seeking the right authorities to initiate such actions again the two artists.
- REVOKE STONEBWOYS GUN LICENSE. The authorization that empowers Stonebwoy to own a gun must be revoked because Stonebwoy has no control over his emotional capability. This, therefore, disqualifies him from owning a gun.
- THE 2 ARTISTS MUST SIGN BOND OF GOOD BEHAVIOUR – Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale must be made to sign s bond of good behavior for 3 years..and within these 3 years, if they fail to honor the bond, they must be jailed.
It will be recalled that on the night of the 20th edition of the VGMA Awards 2019, Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale had an unfortunate brawl that prompted Stonebwoy to grab a pistol in self-defense.
The incident didn’t go down well with Ghanaians and the high profile international invited guests present at the awards night.
watch interview video below
Story : Dela AHADJIE