English born Ghanaian youngster Calum Hudson-Odoi says it is a dream come true to play for a club that has been a part of his whole life.
Despite handing in a transfer request in January, Hudson-Odoi revealed he is delighted to be a Chelsea player and will work his way into the first team.
The highly-rated 18-year-old forward became the second youngest senior player in Chelsea history when he made his debut, and has become a crowd favourite at Stamford Bridge.
Speaking to the Independent, Hudson-Odoi said: ‘I’ve been there throughout my whole life. Putting on the shirt for the first time, being a homegrown player, at such a young age, making my debut was an amazing feeling.
‘Just seeing my shirt in the dressing room, it made me feel like a part of the club. It was a dream come true.
‘I just wanted to get on the ball as much as possible and show what I’m capable of. I think now I’ve done that, I’m just delighted and pleased for myself.’
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors