Further information hitting the news desk of your one and only Confirm Radion deepen the evidence that Bettie Jennifer was legally another’s man’s wife when Chris Attoh married her.
The report also revealed that Kedrick ( the former husband ) and Bettie were battling in court. He had filed for “absolute divorce” and was seeking some relieves from the Circuit Court of Prince George’s Country – Civil System.
ALSO READ :
The case about their divorce was filed on April 4, 2019, and there was also a motion from the counsel of Kedrick for Bettie to “account for assets” and “for an injunction to prevent dissipation of assets”.
ALSO READ :
- Revoke Stonebwoy’s Gun License – Kwame Sefa Kayi
- UPDATE:VIDEO: Stonebwoy Didn’t Go On Stage With Gun – Took It From A Guy When Fight Started
- VIDEO EVIDENCE: Shatta Wale Didn’t Go Onstage To Congratulate Stonebwoy – Kwame Sefa Kayi Points Out
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy In Police Custody Over VGMA Brawl
- Stonebwoy Pulls Gun As Fans Clash On Stage
see document below
Bettie Jennifer was shot in the head by the gunman on Friday 10th May 2019 evening around 5 pm. Sadly, she was pronounced dead when police arrived at the scene of the crime.