PDS Scandal: My 0wn Party Members Want To Cut My Head – Kennedy Agyapong
Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Agyapong insists the Power Distribution Service (PDS) deal with government is that bad reiterating the need for President Nana Akufo-Addo to have it cancelled completely.
He claims some members within the New Patriotic Party (NPP) are not enthused with his opinion on the matter and are planning to ‘cut his head’ but revealed that he is prepared to die for the truth irrespective of who is involved.
“We cannot give Ghana’s assets to them like that. I don’t care who is in involved… it is Ghana first. No down payment nothing yet you call yourself shareholders? The president should take it from them. I don’t think he even has to suspend it, he should cancel it. He should not deal with them again, it is bad and I will continue to say it. I know they will cut my head but Ghana first.
“I will die today but my words and deeds will be remembered tomorrow, that is the most important thing”, he revealed on NET 2 television.
The Assin Central lawmaker disclosed that PDS since taking over from the Electricity Company (ECG) has failed to make the needed investment in the company as was agreed prior to signing the agreement wondering what kind investors they are.
“Ask the 51% Ghanaian shareholders how much have they paid? It is Ghana first and they should take the 51% from the Ghanaians until they bring their money. You can’t tell me you have spread it for five years but for the first year you run PDS for five months and you have not paid a dime. What is your definition of a shareholder”, he quizzed.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING…
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
- PDS Scandal: My 0wn Party Members Want To Cut My Head – Kennedy Agyapong
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- Shatta Bandle2019.09.05FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man