Ofosu-Ampofo Behind Kidnappings, Fire Outbreaks – CID Boss invites him to assist police in further investigations.
The Director of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) of the Ghana Police Service, COP Maame Tiwaa Addo-Danquah has written to invite National Democratic Congress (NDC) chairman, Ofosu Ampofo, as part of investigations into recent kidnappings and fire outbreaks in the country.
A letter of invitation written and signed by the CID boss to Mr. Ampofo on May 7, 2019, among other things, said her outfit was inviting Mr. Ampofo as part of investigations into the kidnappings and fire outbreaks.
READ MORE NEWS ON OUR HOME PAGE
“Intelligence gathered indicates that some of the kidnappings and fire outbreaks are being orchestrated by various unidentified groups, persons and individuals.
“Some of the persons picked up for interrogation and investigation have mentioned your name as part of a grand scheme designed to cause fear and panic in the country,” the invitation letter read in part.
- Profile of deported ex-UBS trader, Kweku Adoboli
- God Is As Useless As Lipstick On A Pig If He Cannot Protect His Followers – Says Editor Of GhanaCelebrities
- He Worshiped Deities, Sacrificed His Family’ – Assemblies of God Pastor Killer Alleges – VIDEO
- Youngman Kills Father, Wounds Brother With A Gun Over Bowl Of Soup
- Gang of Six (All Ghanaians) Found Guilty And Sentenced For £1 million Series Of Frauds
The letter has requested the NDC Chairman to report to COP Maame Tiwaa on May 9, 2019, at 2 pm to assist in investigations.
Find below, the letter inviting Mr. Ofosu Ampofo:
Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE
Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a 'sociology blogger' who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678