Ofosu-Ampofo Behind Kidnappings, Fire Outbreaks – CID Boss invites him to assist police in further investigations.
The Director of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) of the Ghana Police Service, COP Maame Tiwaa Addo-Danquah has written to invite National Democratic Congress (NDC) chairman, Ofosu Ampofo, as part of investigations into recent kidnappings and fire outbreaks in the country.
A letter of invitation written and signed by the CID boss to Mr. Ampofo on May 7, 2019, among other things, said her outfit was inviting Mr. Ampofo as part of investigations into the kidnappings and fire outbreaks.
READ MORE NEWS ON OUR HOME PAGE
“Intelligence gathered indicates that some of the kidnappings and fire outbreaks are being orchestrated by various unidentified groups, persons and individuals.
“Some of the persons picked up for interrogation and investigation have mentioned your name as part of a grand scheme designed to cause fear and panic in the country,” the invitation letter read in part.
- MAN CLUBS WIFE, DAUGHTER TO DEATH
- Profile of deported ex-UBS trader, Kweku Adoboli
- Assemblies of God pastor stabbed to death during church service
- God Is As Useless As Lipstick On A Pig If He Cannot Protect His Followers – Says Editor Of GhanaCelebrities
- He Worshiped Deities, Sacrificed His Family’ – Assemblies of God Pastor Killer Alleges – VIDEO
The letter has requested the NDC Chairman to report to COP Maame Tiwaa on May 9, 2019, at 2 pm to assist in investigations.
Find below, the letter inviting Mr. Ofosu Ampofo: