The Accra Circuit Court has remanded Nana Appiah Mensah aka NAM1, the embattled Chief Executive Officer of Menzgold, into police custody to reappear before the court on July 26, 2019.
The court presided over by Jane Helen Akweley Quaye, remanded NAM 1 after the police prosecutors prayed for his remand to aid investigations.
Basically, the police brought NAM 1 to court on Friday be remanded into police custody.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ…
No charges were read in the courtroom against NAM1.
NAM1 was brought to court around 6 am in the company of a strong security presence led by senior police officers such as the Director- General of Public Affairs of the police, ACP David Eklu.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors