It was a sorrowful Saturday morning at the Tema Community 4 Assemblies of God Church during the funeral service of the murdered pastor, Rev. Dr. David Nyimanyi Nabegmado.
The body was laid in state for public viewing Friday night and continued to Saturday morning. Rev
His assailant, 31-year-old, Francis Nabegmado, who also happened to be a nephew of the deceased stormed the office, slashed his hands and stabbed him in the right rib before slitting his throat.
He was arrested by the church members when he attempted to escape after the act and has since been arraigned. Saturday’s service was a chance for friends, family and colleague Ministers of the Gospel to pay their last respect to the fallen man of God.
Wife of the deceased, Mrs Comfort Nabegmado in a tribute said the passing away of her husband has left a vacuum in her heart. “You’ve turned the light to shine out of darkness. You have walked before me as the giant of my heart,” she wrote.
The General Superintendent of the Assemblies of God Church,Rev. Professor Paul Yaw Frimpong-Manso said the death of Rev. Nabegmado is a great loss to the church, the body of Christ, and the nation in general.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors