New investors coming to inject money to revive GN Savings, Nduom has revealed.
The owner of GN Savings and Loans, Papa Kwesi Nduom has once again given assurances that the company will bounce back within the shortest possible time.
This time around, he says the company has already found ‘credible potential partners’ as part of strategies to raise more funds for it to meet the outstanding withdrawal demands of depositors.
In a Facebook post cited by Confirm Rdio, Dr Ndoum said, GN Savings is awaiting clearance from the Bank of Ghana so the new investors can pump new money into its operations to address liquidity challenges.
“For the rest of the year, our attention will be on raising funds to unlock customer funds from “old deposits” (deposits made prior to this year). Our national retail footprint has enabled the company to find credible potential partners who when cleared by the Bank of Ghana, will invest new money.”
While expressing optimism in the revival of the business, Papa Kwesi Ndoum also mentioned that the company is making strides.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- Watch Video: Angry Woman Demands Payment For Sex From Man In Public
- MenzGold Boss NAM1 Arrives Home. Due For Court
- CHRIS ATTOH: 1 PHOTO POPS UP: See Alleged Killer Of Chris Attoh’s Wife
- Alarming Rate Of Shisha Smoking Youth In Ghana – Ghana Health Service
- Bright Ideas About Skin
“Existing shareholders have also pledged to put in new money to provide liquidity by the end of the year. Our consistent interactions with our loan customers are yielding positive results. What we collect is sent to our branches to meet customer needs. I am confident that the revival of this business will continue.”
Ndoum also said that the challenges confronting his business are being addressed.
He said that through a new banking approach the company has introduced, it is attracting old and new customers “to actively transact business with us through new deposits.”
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- NAM 12019.08.19VIDEO: Release My Bank Account For Me To Pay My Debtors – Nam 1 Pleads With GOVT
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.08.12More Money To Revive GN Savings Soon – Nduom
- TOP STORIES2019.08.10VIDEO: How Money Is Stolen From Your Mobile Money Account – Hacker Reveals
- TOP STORIES2019.08.09VIDEO: National Security Storms Kumasi-Picks 4 Indians-2 Ghanians – 2Cars – Mobile Phone – Bulk Cash