New investors coming to inject money to revive GN Savings, Nduom has revealed.
The owner of GN Savings and Loans, Papa Kwesi Nduom has once again given assurances that the company will bounce back within the shortest possible time.
This time around, he says the company has already found ‘credible potential partners’ as part of strategies to raise more funds for it to meet the outstanding withdrawal demands of depositors.
In a Facebook post cited by Confirm Rdio, Dr Ndoum said, GN Savings is awaiting clearance from the Bank of Ghana so the new investors can pump new money into its operations to address liquidity challenges.
“For the rest of the year, our attention will be on raising funds to unlock customer funds from “old deposits” (deposits made prior to this year). Our national retail footprint has enabled the company to find credible potential partners who when cleared by the Bank of Ghana, will invest new money.”
While expressing optimism in the revival of the business, Papa Kwesi Ndoum also mentioned that the company is making strides.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- Watch Video: Angry Woman Demands Payment For Sex From Man In Public
- MenzGold Boss NAM1 Arrives Home. Due For Court
- CHRIS ATTOH: 1 PHOTO POPS UP: See Alleged Killer Of Chris Attoh’s Wife
“Existing shareholders have also pledged to put in new money to provide liquidity by the end of the year. Our consistent interactions with our loan customers are yielding positive results. What we collect is sent to our branches to meet customer needs. I am confident that the revival of this business will continue.”
Ndoum also said that the challenges confronting his business are being addressed.
He said that through a new banking approach the company has introduced, it is attracting old and new customers “to actively transact business with us through new deposits.”
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out