A 27-year-old graduate, Portia Ninson Kwarteng, of the Central University in Accra is reported missing or kidnapped in Agona Swedru since last Friday, June 14, 2019.
Portia Ninson Kwarteng, who completed her first degree in Nursing in 2018, was last seen on Friday by the husband, Nath Acquah, a Social Studies tutor at the Kwanyako Senior High Technical School (KWASTECH) in Agona Kwanyako in the Agona East District in the Central Region.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING NOW…
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
- PDS Scandal: My 0wn Party Members Want To Cut My Head – Kennedy Agyapong
- If South Africans Make I Vex I Will Buy The The Whole South Africa – Shatta Bandle
- Metro Mass Haunt NDC, Ablakwa, Ayariga, 5 Minority MPs Over Debts Owed It
Portia and the husband who stay at Agona Asafo, near Agona Swedru, got married on December 22, 2018.
She left home on that fateful day around 10 pm to visit the sister at Gomoa Pomadze on the Swedru-Winneba main road but has since not returned.
Relations who escorted her to the roadside saw her board a taxi cab en route to Agona Swedru after which she was to pick a Winneba bound vehicle to her destination.
For the latest news in Ghana, visit Confirm Radio Online news headlines page Ghana News Page.
Confirming the incident, the emotionally worried husband said he called the wife’s number around 11:30 pm to find out if she had reached her destination but her phone was off.
He stated that he then called the sister, Benita Dadson whom she was visiting to inquire from her if her sister was with her only to be greeted with the news that Portia had not been there.
He added that he subsequently made contacts with his wife’s parents and other relations but all efforts towards finding her wife had proved unsuccessful.
He stressed that he had formally lodged a complainant with the Swedru District Police headquarters about the incident and called on the general public to assist the Police in particular to find his missing wife.
Source:Confirm News Desk
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors