Metro Mass begun a daring haunt for NDC, Ablakwa, Ayariga, 5 Minority MPs Over Debts Owed It
Exclusive documents available to Adomonline.com have revealed that the Metro Mass Transit Limited is on the heels of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) and seven of its Members of Parliament (MPs) for debts they owe it.
The leading opposition party and the MPs owe the MMT close to 1.5 million Ghana Cedis in debts accruing from the hiring of buses.
A letter written to the Speaker of Parliament by the Managing Director of the MMT, Albert Adu-Boahen, in respect of the seven MPs said: “apart from Honourable Clement Apaak who cleared his indebtedness, the rest of the honourable have failed or refused to pay”.
The MPs include Honourables Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa, A. B. A. Fuseini, Mahama Ayariga, Amidu Suleman, Alhaji Tanko, Cletus Avoka and Ras Mubarak.
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
In a related development, the MMT has in a letter dated August 17, 2018, and signed by the same Albert Adu-Boahene, written to the NDC’s head office attention former Deputy General Secretary, Kofi Adams, alerting it of its refusal to pay a GHC 1,195,179.92 debt owed it.
“Your party’s indebtedness to the company is now GHC 1,195,179.92,” the letter read in part.
We, therefore, write to once again demand that you settle your indebtedness to the company [MMT] which now amounts to GHC 1,195,179.92 by 17th September 2018,” the letter added.
Below are the two letters as written to the Speaker of Parliament and the NDC
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out