Just In: Nana Appiah Mensah Faces another Law Suit in Dubai; He Was Not Given $39m
MENZGOLD CEO, NANA APPIAH MENSAH POPULARLY KNOWN AS NAM 1, IS NOT FREE YET AS SEVERAL REPORTS SIGHTED EARLIER THIS MONTH CLAIMED. JUST IN, A PAKISTANI NATIONAL HAS ALSO SUED MENZGOLD CEO, NAM1 IN A DUBAI COURT OVER A ONE MILLION DOLLAR ($1M) DEBT.
A source in Dubai revealed to ABCNewsGh that, NAM1 had signed an agreement with an unnamed Pakistani national to settle his indebtedness to him by instalment, but the civil court is yet to approve the alleged agreement.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING NOW…
- VIDEO: Release My Bank Account For Me To Pay My Debtors – Nam 1 Pleads With GOVT
- Just In: Nam1 Faces Another Law Suit In Dubai; He Was Not Given $39m
- NAM1 Rearrested In Dubai
- Menzgold files last minute defense in case filed by 53 soldiers
- Prez Akufo-Addo Finally breaks his silence on the Menzgold saga
The latest court case means that NAM1 maybe in Dubai in the custody of Interpol longer than expected.
Meanwhile, our source has debunked claims that the appeals court in Dubai ordered Horizon Royal Diamond to pay NAM1 an amount of Thirty-Nine Million Dollars.
“I WAS IN COURT THAT DAY, IT IS NOT TRUE THAT NAM1 IS TO BE GIVEN ANY THIRTY-NINE MILLION DOLLARS. THE JUDGE, RASHEED MOHAMMED AL-SUMAIR I, RULED THAT THE APPELLANT (HORIZON DIAMOND) HAD FAILED TO PRODUCE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT ITS CLAIM THAT, NAM1 OWES THE COMPANY THE SAID AMOUNT”,
the source said.
NAM1 did not make a counterclaim against the company, so how could the court have awarded that cost to him”, he queried.
“I was in Court but neither Nam1 and his lawyers nor Danny Joude of Horizon Royal Diamond were not present” the source added.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors