Man of the moment Shatta Bandle has finally reacted to the Xenophobic attack been meted out to African nationals in South Africa.
Last week, countries around the African continent didn’t hear any good news as some youth in South Africa took the laws into their owns hands and started beating and killing other African nationals for taking over their jobs.
Since the news broke, several people have commented on the issue and the latest person to comment on the matter is self-acclaimed rich man Shatta Bandle.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
According to Shatta Bandle, South Africans should stop the nonsense attack on other citizens before he gets angry.
He added that if they don’t stop, he would buy the whole country with his too much money.
He posted: “it’s SAD hearing what is happening in South/Africa, we are all one people, let ?? lead, if i vex I’ll buy the Country ooo #SayNoToXenophobia”
See screenshot below:
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out