Ghanaian actor and musician Kwadwo Nkansah, popularly known as Lil Win has revealed that his money is locked up at the troubled gold investment firm, Menzgold Company Limited.
Lil Win in an interview on a Kumasi-based radio station, Orange FM, however, did not disclose the amount of money he had with the investment company, saying that he would be tagged as a greedy person.
He was, nonetheless, hopeful that the business would bounce back.
He also expressed disappointment in the manner in which sections of the public have ridiculed affected customers as well as the Chief Executive Office (CEO), Nana Appiah Mensah, alias NAM 1; and cautioned that people should be circumspect with their discussions on the matter.
Lil Win made this revelation in an interview on Kumasi based Orange FM, he added that he’s hopeful things will turn around for the best.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out