Controversial actor Emil Wood, popularly known as Nana Tornado who rose to fame through Delay’s “Afia Schwarzenegger” TV Series has made yet another shocking revelation about himself which has left Ghanaians spellbound, MyNewsGh.com reports.
This comes barely a week after Tornado, who is speculated to be homosexual said he has long abandoned Christianity because the name of Antoa has more power than the name of Jesus.
According to him, his new religion is ‘common sense’.
Tornado who brags of not going a day without sleeping with a woman just to prove otherwise, has revealed that he has laid over 900 women and still counting hoping to inch into several thousands.
Making an appearance on ETV Ghana’s “In Bed With Adwen”, he bragged about his prowess in bed when a viewer text and disclosed he has slept with 120 women.
“I swear I have slept with women. My body sweet me oo. The last time my friend and I calculated 5 months ago, it was more than 900 and something women. Tell him to speed up the game”, he urged the viewer.
Tornado who is a father of an 11-year-old daughter has in the past said he’s a pimp, and that he connects a lot of Ghanaian girls to big men in the country, and “I take my commission”.
He said he loves sex and doesn’t care about what people call morality.
“Me, if I don’t chop tonga for one hour I feel restless. Eeeii, I am a man who has feelings okay.” the actor responded when Zionfelix asked him “if for the past 11 years who hadn’t had sex?”
“But you said you aren’t married”
“Don’t you know someone’s wife is another person’s lover. I do have girlfriends whom I chop their tonga every time because I am a pimp. I pimp Ghanaian girls for a lot of big men in the country but I can’t mention any names.” Nana Tornado added.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out