Groom Dies On Wedding Day. The community of Assin Juaso in the Central region was thrown into a state of bewilderment when a groom died shortly after being taken ill at his traditional wedding under “mysterious” circumstances.
Graphic Online gathered that the deceased whose name was given as Kwabena, alias Cowbell, lived at Abura Dunkwa and had been in a relationship with his fiancée for some time now.
They already had two children from the relationship and planned their traditional wedding ceremony.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING…
- UPDATE: Wendy Shay Not Sacked As An Ambassador – Youth Employment Agency
- Wendy Shay Loses YEA Ambassadorial Role?
- Blakk Rasta: Listen To His New Track That’s Making People Shed Tears
- CHRIS ATTOH: 1 PHOTO POPS UP: See Alleged Killer Of Chris Attoh’s Wife
- ‘Highlife King’ Kuami Eugene Is FAKE – Inside Story Pops Up
According to a source, in the morning of the wedding, a strange snake appeared at the family house of the bride but was killed by occupants of the house.
Shortly after that, the source said three children in the house including two of the couple’s children collapsed after which they were revived.
The source said the marriage ceremony continued normally until after the couple’s first dance at the reception.
It said immediately after the couple’s dance the groom complained of pains in the stomach and collapsed afterwards.
WHAT OTHER ARE READING NOW…
- NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors
- FDA Arrests Mama Gee Over Unauthorized ‘Pussy Sweetener’ Products
- MenzGold Boss NAM1 Arrives Home. Due For Court
- VIDEO: Woman 50yrs Dares Obinim To Command Money Into A Ghana Must Go Bag
He was rushed to the St Francis Xavier hospital at Assin Fosu but was pronounced dead on arrival.
The Assin Fosu District Police Commander, Chief Superintendent Leonard Abakah confirmed the story when Graphic Online contacted him via telephone and said the police were still gathering facts on the incident.