The Executive Director of Child Rights International, Bright Appiah, has called on the government to support the families of the three kidnapped girls of Takoradi with what he described as “psycho social service”.
Mr. Appiah believes providing the families with clinical psychologists will go a long way to calm their nerves while they hope to see their children as promised by the police.
Speaking on TV3’s Midday Live Tuesday, the child rights activist urged the government to prioritize the mental health of the girls’ families.
He observed that the continuous silence of the police on the matter, especially their failure to brief the families of the girls, may escalate into a whole societal protest.
ALSO,READ MORE NEWS…
- VIDEO: Release My Bank Account For Me To Pay My Debtors – Nam 1 Pleads With GOVT
- More Money To Revive GN Savings Soon – Nduom
- VIDEO: How Money Is Stolen From Your Mobile Money Account – Hacker Reveals
- VIDEO: National Security Storms Kumasi-Picks 4 Indians-2 Ghanians – 2Cars – Mobile Phone – Bulk Cash
- VIDEO: HORROR As Man Commits The Unthinkable Suicide
- VIDEO: SHOCKING As Hen Fakes Death To Avoid Mating From Cock
- Nam1 Released From Police Custody-As Court Loosen Bail- But Will Rest A While Before Engaging Customers
- AUDIO: BADU KOBI Is A Fool-I Will Cause His Arrest When He Dares Me – Ken Agyapong
- VIDEO: My Husband Is Not An Ordinary Man – Curse May Hit Those Insulting Him – Prof Badu Kobi’s Wife
- Gov’t Suspends PDS Agreement-ECG Takes Over Again
“At any time we can hear any news and when that begins to unfold, then the whole community would begin to pick themselves together for action that probably we cannot control,” he noted.
According to Mr. Appiah, if the state is interested in seeing this case to the end then there is the need to provide certain services to the family that would put them in a hopeful condition.
He noted that, elsewhere, parents who are faced with such situations are taken through psycho-social services to ensure that that they are in the right frame of mind to handle the incident.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors