The Home Land Study Group Foundation says despite the arrest of their leader and other key members of the group, they will go ahead to declare their independence.
The PRO of the group, George Nyakpo was emphatic that “We are not worried by their intimidations. They [Police] are not serious.”
READ MORE UPDATING NEWS FROM OUR HOME PAGE
To him, they are not part of Ghana and want an immediate separation from the republic before they take a drastic decision.
“Ghanaians should mind their business and we will think about ours. We are not part of Ghana. Ghanaians should not annoy us with their useless talks. We don’t need Ghanaians,” he said in an interview with NEAT FM’s morning show ‘Ghana Montie’.
Listen to interview…
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors