Organizers of Ghana meets Naija, Empire Entertainment have announced the artistes billed to battle it out at the 2019 edition of the music show.
From the Ghana corner comes the ‘skopatumana’ hitmaker Pataapa; ‘omo oda’ hitmaker, Medikal and award winning music duo, R2bees.
The Naija charge will be led by ‘For Your Case’ singer, Teni with support from Wande Coal and sensational rising star, Victor AD.
Over the years, Ghana meets Naija has provided the platform for top Ghanaian and Nigerian musicians to battle for supremacy with their respective musical acts.
Aside thrilling patrons with amazing performances, the concert seeks to celebrate the music, culture and lifestyle of the two countries.
Themed ‘the clash of the Titans’, the 9th edition of the concert will relive the musical rivalry and elicit excitement.
Patapaa wears the number 9 jersey as he leads the Ghanaian team against Nigeria’s Teni who will be leading the Nigerian charge
Ghanaian music duo, R2bees, and Nigeria’s Victor AD are also billed to face off with each other.
- VIDEO: Shatta Wale Finally Proposes To Shatta Michy
- Video: Mystry Couple buys first copy of Shatta Wale’s album for ¢150,000
- Video: Kanye West arrives in Uganda dances to Wikid’s song
- Christian Atsu rescues mother, 2 daughters jailed for stealing corn worth GHC10
- Video: Your career will go down in Jesus’ name – Shatta Wale tells Sarkodie
The 9th Ghana meets Naija will also see performances from fast-rising Ghanaian musicians like J. Derobie, Kelvin Bwoy, Tulenkey, Kwamena MP, Fameye, Kofi Mole among others.
The 2019 Ghana meets Naija will take place on June 8, 2019, at the Accra International Conference Centre