The reputation of an economical guru that Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia had built for himself whilst in opposition has completely evaporated since the NPP came into power and he actually had to run the economy.
The cedi has completely exposed Bawumia, forcing him to hold a briefing in which he tried to convince Ghanaians that the depreciating cedi does not show that the fundamentals of the economy
That mental gymnastics that he tried to do has been widely mocked by Ghanaians, and rightly so. This practice where politicians say one thing whilst in opposition and say exactly the opposite once they get into power and expect Ghanaians to believe them must be mocked every time it occurs.
Mzbel, a staunch NDC supporter, is one of those mocking Bawumia over his speech. In a post on Facebook, the singer born Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah shared a portion of Bawumia’s speech and said he needs to ask God for forgiveness for lying to Ghanaians.
“Kw333 😂 Dr Bawumia, I think u should go back to Hajj and pray for forgiveness,” Mzbel wrote.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors