#DogParkDebbie called the police on a man because his dog humped hers — in a dog park.
According to Franklin Baxley, 42, a woman called 911 at the Attleboro Dog Park in Massachusetts Wednesday after one of his pit bulls greeted her dog by mounting him.
“I visit this park twice a day and all the dogs get excited when a new one is here,” Baxley, a former attorney, who is black, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “When the woman came in, my dog Dusse ran over and humped hers, so I immediately removed him and apologized, explaining that he’s a puppy.”
When Dusse did it two more times, both Baxley and the woman pulled him off. “She said, ‘I think you need to leave because your dog keeps doing that,’” Baxley tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “I said I wasn’t leaving, and she took out her phone and called 911. It escalated quick.”
Posted by Franklin Baxley on Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Baxley filmed the 911 call while the woman read his license plate number over the phone. Then a park employee (who did not return Yahoo Lifestyle’s request for comment) told Baxley, “That’s inappropriate for the dog park. I know it’s normal…”
“Have you heard of BBQ Becky? Because this is the newest one,” Baxley replied.
“You cannot allow your dog to aggressively hump another dog,” said the employee.
Baxley tells Yahoo Lifestyle that after the woman got off the phone, her dog started humping Dusse. “She didn’t say anything,” he said.
In Baxley’s second video, he starts walking after his dogs, who are nearby the woman. “Get away from me, get away from me!” she said.
“I don’t have to go where you tell me to go, lady,” said Baxley.
Here is the one where she starts behaving as if she is threatened by me and is accusing me of following her around the park as I am following my dogs like any other dog owner. I was annoyed, so I began mocking her. Sorry, not sorry.
Posted by Franklin Baxley on Thursday, February 28, 2019
A police officer came into the park and Baxley told him, “She told me to leave the park because my dog assaulted her dog by humping him. That’s where we’re at, sir.”
“I asked you to leave because your dog was humping mine and those are the rules,” said the dog owner, then to the officer: “I don’t know why he’s doing this;” the cop responded, “I’m used to it.”
A representative of the Attleboro Police Department could not provide a police report to Yahoo Lifestyle in time for publication.
Baxley will continue his daily visits to the park where his dog loves to play. “This woman wanted to impress upon me that she was superior,” he tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “Her first instinct was to call the police when in conflict with a black person.”
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors