1. There are two types of sexual drives and why you must know about them
Do you have sex only on days when your body desires it? Did you ever know that there are primarily two types of sex drives – one in your head and the other in your body? Also known as the spontaneous desire and the responsive desire respectively, science says that both your body and mind should be in sync for you to crave sex. But the difference lies in the order they occur – did it occur to you mentally first or did your body crave for it?
2. What is spontaneous drive?
Spontaneous desire is like a mental alert – you are sitting in your office or prepping your dinner, and suddenly the idea of having sex comes to your mind and you feel like having it. You feel mentally stimulated to engage in it and start looking for ways to do it. This sort of stimulation also often arises from watching porn or even seeing a couple getting intimate. Interestingly, a study established that more men get stronger spontaneous drive than women.
3. What is a responsive desire?
Responsive desire is when your body feels the urge to have sex. In men, it will be through erecting of the penis and in women, it will be through tightening and a tingling sensation in the privates. It is like your body feels ready for sex before the mind starts acting. If you are among those who give in to sex when the partner wants it (just to think later how fun it was) you are the responsive type. More women and lesser men have a responsive desire.
4. Are you both?
Well, don’t be surprised if you don’t feel like you fall into one of the above. There are chances that you are a bit of both.
5. Does responsive drive mean low desire?
A lot of people who have responsive desire are considered to have a low sex drive because for them to feel the need for sex, their body has to show signs. It doesn’t necessarily mean that though. They do need some physical stimulation to feel excited.
6. Is spontaneous sex drive better?
It may seem like spontaneous sex drive is the ideal type- since the very thought of sex makes you want to do it. But it may not entirely be true. Many times people with this sex drive suffer from performance issues. It is because they feel the mental stimulation is enough to engage in sex and they undermine the importance of warming up for sex.
7. What’s yours?
Knowing the two types of sexual desire can actually help you understand the people around you. And once you start to unfold this aspect of your partner, it can help you to improve your sex life too.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors