Counsellor George Lutterodt hot, banned from counselling on TV, radio.
The Ghana Psychology Council has warned controversial Counsellor George Lutterodt for the last time to stop calling or holding himself as a counsellor and providing counselling services on television and radio in Ghana.
According to the Council, Mr Lutterodt is not registered with the Council and does not have the requisite qualification for the practice.
“You are being warned for the last time to desist from calling or holding yourself up as a counsellor or providing counselling services in Ghana on radio and television,” the Council said.
Below is the full statement:
Source: Adomonline.com | Dorcas Abedu-Kennedy
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out