According to news from the USA on Friday,10th May 2019 night, a man shot a woman in a parking lot and then fled in a vehicle.
NBC’s Jackie Benson on Saturday morning tweeted that the woman has been identified as Bettie Jenifer, the wife of Chris Attoh.
Police are searching for a gunman who fatally shot a woman, Bettie Jennifer, Chris Attoh’s wife, in the head in the parking lot of a Maryland office building Friday.
- MAN CLUBS WIFE, DAUGHTER TO DEATH
- Profile of deported ex-UBS trader, Kweku Adoboli
- Assemblies of God pastor stabbed to death during church service
- God Is As Useless As Lipstick On A Pig If He Cannot Protect His Followers – Says Editor Of GhanaCelebrities
- He Worshiped Deities, Sacrificed His Family’ – Assemblies of God Pastor Killer Alleges – VIDEO
The woman, identified as 44-year-old Bettie Jenifer of Bowie, had left the office in the 6300 block of Ivy Lane and was walking to her car when a man armed with a handgun approached her, the Greenbelt Police Department said. When she tried to run away, the man followed her and fired off multiple rounds, with at least one shot striking her. He then fled in a vehicle.
Officers responded about 5:10 p.m. and found the woman, Bettie Jennifer, Chris Attoh’s wife, suffering from a gunshot wound. She was declared dead at the scene. Co-workers said the victim worked at a temporary staffing agency on the first floor
The killer was described as black and having a thin build with black hair. He was wearing dark clothing and may have been in a blue car.