A sadden man as we may all guess, at least, Chris Attoh, for the first time after his wife Bettie Jenifer was shot dead by an unknown gunman in Maryland USA, speaks for the first time.
Popular Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh has spoken for the first time after his wife, Bettie Jenifer was murdered in the USA by unknown assailants.
In a brief message shared on his Twitter handle for Ghanaians and his fans in General, Chris Attoh advised them to always look up to the stars with the belief that all things shall work well. They should never look down as a sign of defeat because all things work together for good.
ALSO, READ: More Evidence Pops Up: Bettie Jenifer Was Shot Dead By An Assassin Hired By Her Legally Married Jailed Husband Drug Barron, Kedrick Jenifer
Again, he advised them to always work. He added working always and never giving up gives… as to what working hard gives, Chris Attoh did not end the message.
Chris Attoh Tweeted
#CHRIS ATTOH One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives …
44-year-old American, Bettie Jenifer who got married to Chris Attoh in October in a private traditional marriage ceremony in Accra was shot dead last Friday, 10th May 2019 around 5:0 PM in Maryland, USA.
According to police reports, Bettie had closed from her office in the 6300 blocks of Ivy Lane and was walking towards her car when she was approached by a gunman. Fearing for her life, she fled but was chased down by the assassin and shot in cold blood.
So far the only description the police have is that the shooter is “a black male with a thick build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and pants.”
But according to an inside source in a report going viral, Bettie was killed by a hired gun of her ex-husband who is in jail. From what we are hearing, the ex-husband is cartel boss who Chris Attoh had no idea who he was.
Chris Atto who was in Los Angeles shooting a movie flew to Maryland to check up on the state of his wife after the news broke.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- Shatta Bandle2019.09.05FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
- TOP STORIES2019.09.05PDS Scandal: My 0wn Party Members Want To Cut My Head – Kennedy Agyapong
- TOP STORIES2019.09.04If South Africans Make I Vex I Will Buy The The Whole South Africa – Shatta Bandle