The Commissioner General of the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA), Emmanuel Kofi Nti, has rung the changes at the top hierarchy of the nation’s tax-collecting body...changes that have caused some shake-up at the top posts of the GRA.
Three commissioners have been reassigned to the Ministry of Finance “with immediate effect”.
They are Commissioner for Domestic Tax Revenue Division Kwasi Gyimah Asante, Commissioner for Customs Division Isaac Crentsil and Commissioner for Support Services Division Fred Charles Anson.
MORE RELATED NEWS HERE
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
“Subsequently, the Deputies to the three (3) Commissioners are to assume their roles until the newly appointed Commissioners assume duty fully,” a circular to staff, signed by Mr. Nti, indicated.
“Further details would be communicated in due course.”
It is unclear what may have occasioned the decision but investigations are pointing to corruption against some officials.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors