Brushing your teeth the right way is an important part of your dental care routine. For a healthy mouth and smile.
Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled brush. The size and shape of your brush should fit your mouth allowing you to reach all areas easily.
READ MORE UPDATING NEWS ON OUR HOME PAGE
Replace your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth. Make sure to use authorized and accepted fluoride toothpaste.
- Hand washing is simple but life saving
- 25 reasons running is better than the gym
- Why the Zumba Workout Is Insanely Good Exercise
- The Major Health Benefits of Lifting Weights
- He Worshiped Deities, Sacrificed His Family’ – Assemblies of God Pastor Killer Alleges – VIDEO
- Man walks with head after taking tramadol
The proper brushing technique is to:
Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums. Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth. To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE
Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a 'sociology blogger' who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678