Brushing your teeth the right way is an important part of your dental care routine. For a healthy mouth and smile.
Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled brush. The size and shape of your brush should fit your mouth allowing you to reach all areas easily.
READ MORE UPDATING NEWS ON OUR HOME PAGE
Replace your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth. Make sure to use authorized and accepted fluoride toothpaste.
- Hand washing is simple but life saving
- 25 reasons running is better than the gym
- Why the Zumba Workout Is Insanely Good Exercise
- The Major Health Benefits of Lifting Weights
- He Worshiped Deities, Sacrificed His Family’ – Assemblies of God Pastor Killer Alleges – VIDEO
- Man walks with head after taking tramadol
The proper brushing technique is to:
Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums. Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth. To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out