The Director of the Bureau of National Investigations (BNI), Rasheed Seidu Inussah, has been directed by the President, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, to step aside, 3news.com can confirm.
Even though there were speculations that he has been directed to proceed on retirement, inside sources link his removal to a recent publication in the Daily Guide newspaper about the three kidnapped Tarkoradi girls.
The newspaper reported last Wednesday that the girls had been rescued and were undergoing medical examinations in Accra.
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
According to Daily Guide, the girls were brought from Takoradi to Accra on Monday and “were transported to a BNI Clinic around the 37 Military Hospital in Accra for preliminary medical care”.
But when 3news.com checked at the CID headquarters, the police failed to authenticate the veracity of the report.
According to our sources, it was discovered that there were some security lapses and poor coordination between the police and the BNI, resulting in the leakage of the story in the Daily Guide newspaper.
For that reason, Mr. Seidu was sacked.
Even though our sources have not been categorical on the matter, there are indications that the girls may have been rescued and are possibly in the custody of the BNI.
Rasheed Seidu Inussah was appointed last year to take over the office of the BNI from Akwasi Appiah,
Meanwhile, the Deputy Director of the BNI, Kweku Dumfeh, has been asked to take over.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors