Ghanaian songstress, Becca has welcomed a bouncy baby girl after her marriage to a Nigerian, Tobi Sani according to Ghanacelebrities.com.
Read the full report by Ghanacelebrities.com below.
“Ghanaian singer Rebecca Acheampong, professionally known as Becca and sometimes known as the ‘Judas of our time’, has welcomed her first child with her Nigerian husband, Tobi Sanni.
Becca has given birth to a bouncy baby girl, GhanaCelebrities.Com has exclusively learned.
The singer travelled outside to give birth, as most of our celebrities do, and we’ve confirmed that her child her safely arrived.
Becca got married to Nigerian music executive Tobi in August last year, and somewhat miraculously has already welcomed a child in February, barely six months later. We don’t have to tell you what this means – our celebrities are becoming quite good at birthing what I call ‘miracle babies’- from Stonebwoy to John Dumelo.
Irrespective of that, we congratulate Becca on welcoming her first child. GhanaCelebrities.Com would bring you more info on this ‘miracle baby’ in due time”.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- NAM 12019.08.19VIDEO: Release My Bank Account For Me To Pay My Debtors – Nam 1 Pleads With GOVT
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.08.12More Money To Revive GN Savings Soon – Nduom
- TOP STORIES2019.08.10VIDEO: How Money Is Stolen From Your Mobile Money Account – Hacker Reveals
- TOP STORIES2019.08.09VIDEO: National Security Storms Kumasi-Picks 4 Indians-2 Ghanians – 2Cars – Mobile Phone – Bulk Cash