In audio cited by Confirm Radio… Kenedy Agyapong has ‘pointed warning lips’ at Prophet Badu Kobi calling him a fool and warns to cause his arrest when he dares him.
New Patriotic Party (NPP) firebrand and Assin Central Member of Parliament (MP), Kennedy Agyapong, is incensed about the tribal comments made by Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi.
WHAT OTHERS ARE ALSO READING NOW
- Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
He has, therefore, threatened to demolish the prophet’s church, the Glorious Wave Church International, to serve as a lesson to other men of God who make such ‘loose comments’.
RELATED STORY: Prophet Badu Kobi replies protestors
The MP has also promised to join women in a march to Prophet Kobi’s church to breakdown the church, adding that there is nothing that can stop him from going after the self-acclaimed Man of God.
Prophet Kobi has refused to apologise for suggesting “Asante women are greedy; Fante women are foolish and Ewe women are like doormats.”
The prophet’s comments, which have been deemed as tribal, have sparked agitations with over 100 women storming his church to demand an unqualified apology.
RELATED STORY: Audio: Badu Kobi’s junior pastor ‘slaps’ protestor
“We are sitting there allowing this guy to use God’s name to disgrace women in this country and nobody has come out to condemn it,” he fumed.
“I will match women to his church and we will destroy everything. We cannot allow this thing to go on in this country. Don’t you know the damage he has done to these tribes?” he quizzed.
RELATED STORY: Group storms Badu Kobi’s church [Photos]
Mr Agyapong said he will let the police arrest the man of God if he dared him.
“Let me tell you today; Kobi: Mahama is not in power so if you dare me, I will cause your arrest,” he added.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CELEBRITY GOSSIP2019.09.19Counsellor Lutterodt Banned From Counselling On TV, Radio
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out