In audio cited by Confirm Radio… Kenedy Agyapong has ‘pointed warning lips’ at Prophet Badu Kobi calling him a fool and warns to cause his arrest when he dares him.
New Patriotic Party (NPP) firebrand and Assin Central Member of Parliament (MP), Kennedy Agyapong, is incensed about the tribal comments made by Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi.
WHAT OTHERS ARE ALSO READING NOW
- VIDEO: Release My Bank Account For Me To Pay My Debtors – Nam 1 Pleads With GOVT
- More Money To Revive GN Savings Soon – Nduom
- VIDEO: How Money Is Stolen From Your Mobile Money Account – Hacker Reveals
- VIDEO: National Security Storms Kumasi-Picks 4 Indians-2 Ghanians – 2Cars – Mobile Phone – Bulk Cash
- VIDEO: HORROR As Man Commits The Unthinkable Suicide
He has, therefore, threatened to demolish the prophet’s church, the Glorious Wave Church International, to serve as a lesson to other men of God who make such ‘loose comments’.
RELATED STORY: Prophet Badu Kobi replies protestors
The MP has also promised to join women in a march to Prophet Kobi’s church to breakdown the church, adding that there is nothing that can stop him from going after the self-acclaimed Man of God.
Prophet Kobi has refused to apologise for suggesting “Asante women are greedy; Fante women are foolish and Ewe women are like doormats.”
The prophet’s comments, which have been deemed as tribal, have sparked agitations with over 100 women storming his church to demand an unqualified apology.
RELATED STORY: Audio: Badu Kobi’s junior pastor ‘slaps’ protestor
“We are sitting there allowing this guy to use God’s name to disgrace women in this country and nobody has come out to condemn it,” he fumed.
“I will match women to his church and we will destroy everything. We cannot allow this thing to go on in this country. Don’t you know the damage he has done to these tribes?” he quizzed.
RELATED STORY: Group storms Badu Kobi’s church [Photos]
Mr Agyapong said he will let the police arrest the man of God if he dared him.
“Let me tell you today; Kobi: Mahama is not in power so if you dare me, I will cause your arrest,” he added.
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- NAM 12019.08.19VIDEO: Release My Bank Account For Me To Pay My Debtors – Nam 1 Pleads With GOVT
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.08.12More Money To Revive GN Savings Soon – Nduom
- TOP STORIES2019.08.10VIDEO: How Money Is Stolen From Your Mobile Money Account – Hacker Reveals
- TOP STORIES2019.08.09VIDEO: National Security Storms Kumasi-Picks 4 Indians-2 Ghanians – 2Cars – Mobile Phone – Bulk Cash