Award-winning undercover journalist, Anas Aremeyaw Anas, is likely to release ‘Part 2’ of his ongoing explosive documentary on illegal mining titled, “Galamsey Fraud” this week.
The documentary is aimed at naming and shaming selfish and powerful individuals, stabbing President Nana Akufo-Addo and Ghanaians in the back, in his relentless efforts at fighting against illegal mining popularly known as ‘galamsey’.
Sources close to the Tiger-Eye PI team, have hinted that the yet-to-be released documentary, is essentially focused on some top officials in government, including; ministers of State, politicians as well as security personnel.
These individuals, who are supposed to be seen helping the President win the fight against the dreaded illegal mining, were rather caught red-handed on secret video tapes, by the lenses of Anas and his crew, receiving bribes at the blind side of the President, to circumvent measures put in place to curb illegal mining and, allowing a company to mine.
Details about the explosive documentary, is soon to be released in the public domain in the course of week.
It will be recalled that the earlier secret filming captured the Secretary to the Inter-Ministerial Committee on Illegal Mining (IMCIM), Mr. Charles Cromwell Bissue, being given cash amounting to GH¢35,000 in three meetings, through one Andy
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is a lifestyle, celebrity and sociology blogger who grabs the bull by its horn. He doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper.WhatsApp:+233245838678
- VIDEOS2019.07.13Watch Testimonies Video: Celebrities Who Patronized And Endorsed Mama Gee’s ‘Husband Snatching’ Products
- LOCAL NEWS2019.07.12HEALTH ALERT: Polio Resurfaces In Tamale
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Remanded In Police Custody To Reappear On July 26
- TOP STORIES2019.07.12NAM1 Defrauded 16,000 People Of GH¢1.68bn Within 1 Year – State Prosecutors