A multimedia award-winning journalist, who due as a radio newsreader on Adom FM, Nana Agyei Obrɛmpom CP has petition police IGP Mr. David Asante Appiatu to immediate arrest Rev Owusu Bempah over Kidnapped Girls Comments.
I sincerely feel extremely bitter for being a Ghanaian especially in the dispensation where a pro-NPP prophet could come out to tell Ghanaians that he knows the whereabouts of kidnapped girls whose parents are dying because of the pain but is left to walk freely without even just police invitation.
In an interview with Asona Dehyie Kwateng said, the police should not allow Ghanaians to think that Prophet Owusu Bempah is being allowed to go free because of his affiliation to the party in power (NPP)
Ghana believes in democracy and the rule of law.
“Mr. Ofosu Ampofo has been invited for investigation then Prophet Isaac Owusu Bempah must also be invited as well for his comments.
According to him, Rev Isaac Owusu Bempah after categorically stating on live radio that, he knows where the children are and that only president Akufo Addo can force him to show where these children are being kept…the police must question him for his bold words on air.
READ MORE RELATED ARTICLES FROM …
- Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man
- PDS Scandal: My 0wn Party Members Want To Cut My Head – Kennedy Agyapong
As if it was not enough, the pro-NPP prophet went ahead to state that he knows a police officer who also knows the whereabouts of the missing girls but will not want to mention his(Police Officer) name until the president instructs him.
Ghanaians believe in true democracy inequality, fairness, justice and without discrimination in the enforcement of the law and justice.
Why should Ofosu Ampofo be invited by the Police CID for investigations because of his leaked tape and alleged mentioning of his name by a suspect but will allow the prophet Isaac Owusu Bempah to go untouched?
Call for more on
- Excited Blogger. Emmanuel Dela AHADJIE is daringly a passionate blogger who seeks to inform his followers and readers with accurate updating news on the go. He is what he terms a 'sociology blogger'...who grabs the bull by its horn. He also doubles up as The Managing Editor of The Momus Newspaper & the CEO of Darling Foods Ghana Ltd. WhatsApp him @ :+233245838678
- CRIME & JUSTICE2019.09.17Riots At Sandema SHTS: Autopsy Report Indicts Police For Student’s Death
- BUSINESS NEWS2019.09.17Find Out How Much More You Will Be Paying As Transport Fare
- LET US TALK ABOUT SEX2019.09.14FULL STORY: Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Woman Cries Out
- Shatta Bandle2019.09.05FULL VIDEO: Meet Shatta Bandle The Self Acclaimed Richest Man